How to get monetary compensation for a deceased relative (husband)?

Administrative Law
Law Services - How to get monetary compensation for a deceased relative (husband)?

At present, payments to the families of the fallen servicemen are planned in Ukraine.
In what size.
• according to Art. 16-18 of the Law of Ukraine “On social and legal protection of servicemen and members of their families” from 500 to 750 times the subsistence level established by law for able-bodied persons on January 1 of the calendar year;
• in accordance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 168 of February 28, 2022 in the amount of UAH 15 million.
At the same time about. 2 item 2 of the specified resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 168 from 28.02.2022 is clearly regulated that if the family of the deceased person is simultaneously entitled to one-time financial assistance provided by this resolution and one-time financial assistance or compensation provided by other legislation, one of such payments of her choice.
That is, a person must choose one of the types of payments that best meets his needs.
To whom it is paid.
One-time cash benefits are granted and paid in equal installments to family members, parents and dependents of a deceased (deceased) serviceman, conscript or reservist. Other persons may be included in the circle of family members, provided that they live together and run a joint household (civil marriage). Children belong to the family, regardless of the marital relationship with the other parent.
If one of these persons refuses to receive a one-time cash benefit, its share is distributed among other persons who are entitled to receive it.
What documents.
The full list is defined in paragraph 10 of the Procedure approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 25, 2013 № 975.Served:
• a statement of each adult family member, parents and dependents of the deceased (deceased), who are entitled to receive assistance, and in the case of minor children – another parent or guardian or custodian of children for the payment of one-time cash benefits;
• extract from the order on exclusion of the dead serviceman from the lists of personnel of the military unit (unit, body);
• an extract from the personal file on the composition of the serviceman’s family.
Copies are attached to the application:
• a document certifying the causes and circumstances of death;
• death certificates of a serviceman;
• military birth certificates;
• marriage certificates;
• identity documents of family members;
• birth certificates of the child;
• a document certifying the registration of an individual in the State Register of Individual Taxpayers;
• the decision to establish custody or guardianship over the child;
• a court decision or a notarized deed confirming the fact that the applicant is dependent on the deceased;
• the decision of the military medical commission to establish the causal link between the deaths.
The final list of documents should be determined based on the specific situation.
Where to serve.
The current Procedure, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 25, 2013 № 975, provides for the submission of an application in person to the military unit or the center for the provision of administrative services in accordance with the place of residence.
However, we hope that these payments will not affect the majority! Health to all our soldiers. Everything will be Ukraine! Glory to the Armed Forces🇺🇦